Fiprex® is an formula acting against ectoparasites – fleas and ticks.  It is available in two forms:  spot-on drops to be applied directly to the skin, and spray.

The active substance of Fiprex® preparations is fipronil – combining high efficacy in fighting ticks and fleas with low toxicity to the animal and its environment, mainly humans.

The mechanism of action of the Fiprex® preparations is simple and involves elimination of the majority of ticks embedded in the skin within 24-48 hours of the application, while fleas are killed immediately. Dead parasites spontaneously fall off the animal skin or they can be removed by gentle brushing off.

Fiprex® applied to the pet skin forms an invisible protective layer which prevents flea and tick infestation for up to 4 weeks.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

DOWNLOAD A LEAFLET

DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?

81 445 23 00

Weight in kg

0

100

< 0 >

FIPREX Duo® - A NEW PRODUCT AGAINST FLEAS AND TICKS

Fiprex® Duo is a new line of products designed to eliminate the infestation with fleas and ticks in dogs, cats and ferrets. Two active substances provide double protection against external parasites. Fipronil eliminates adult fleas, ticks and biting lice. In its turn, (S) - Metoprene contained in the product is the insect growth regulator, it inhibits the development of immature forms of fleas, thus reducing the number of eggs, larvae and pupae in the environment of your pet.

Only 5% of fleas are found on the animal. The remaining 95% may exist in your home – in the form of eggs, larvae and pupae. An adult flea lays about 280 eggs in a two-week period, most of which are fall down the animal. Immature forms of fleas accumulate wherever the animal sleeps and rests, e.g. in the lairs, carpets and soft upholstery.

Fiprex® Duo has an additional effect – elimination of immature fleas! 

DOWNLOAD A LEAFLET

DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?

81 445 23 00