For the treatment of dogs weighing 10 to 20 kg bodyweight
- To be used against infestations with fleas, alone or in association with ticks and/or biting lice.
- Treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp.). Insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persist for 8 weeks. Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for eight weeks after application.
- Treatment of tick infestations (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks.
- Treatment of infestations with biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD), where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon.
FOR DOGS FROM 10 TO 20 KG
Fiprex® Duo is a new line of medicinal products designed to eliminate flea and tick infestations in dogs, cats and ferrets. Fiprex® Duo contains two active substances: Fipronil and (S) -Metoprene. The product works by eliminating fleas, ticks and biting lice by blocking the nerve conduction of the parasite, and consequently causing its paralysis and death. Fipronil kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks and biting lice within 48 hours of application. (S) - Metoprene contained in Fiprex ® Duo is the insect growth regulator, it inhibits the development of immature forms of fleas (eggs, larvae and pupae) which occur in the living environment of animals, such as pens and lairs.
Method of administration:
Hold the pipette upright. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure the contents remain within the main body of the pipette. Snap back the tip. Part the coat on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin in one spot.
Temporary changes to the coat (clumped/greasy hair) may be noted at the application site.
Bathing/immersion in water within 2 days after application of the product and more frequent bathing than once a week should be avoided.